A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brenin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brenin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brenin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brenin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brenin MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Brenin practice?
- Dr. David Brenin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brenin practices Surgery near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Culpeper, VA.
See Charlottesville Surgeons.