A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brennan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Brennan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David M. Brennan practice?
- Dr. David Brennan has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brennan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chatfield, MN.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors and Rochester General Practitioners.