A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brennan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brennan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
- Stewart Memorial Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Brennan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David M. Brennan practice?
- Dr. David Brennan has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Brennan practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Clinton, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Chatfield, MN and Rochester, MN.
See Clinton Family Physicians and Clinton General Practitioners.