A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Breslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Breslin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Breslin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Breslin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Breslin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Breslin MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Breslin practice?
- Dr. David Breslin has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Breslin practices Urology near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Peekskill, NY and Croton On Hudson, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Urologists.