Dr. Breslin at MKMG show details Dr. Breslin at MKMG
by Pete P. on Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Breslin's care was much better when he had his own practice, not affilated with MKMG. MKMG is an example of the mass produced "meat market" health care philosophy of today's healthcare market.

by maria n on Feb 16th, 2015

made me feel l was in the best of hands

by Janet A on Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Breslin is a sympathetic listener, offers encouragement and takes the time needed to answer questions. I'm so very impressed with his follow-up and follow-thru. I was referred to him and I most definitely would refer him to others.

Husband's care show details Husband's care
Nov 28th, 2012

Dr. Breslin did a Cryoblation procedure for my husband's Prostate Cancer. He never had another issue with the cancer. He also treated him when hospitalized for spine surgery and was unable to have it because he was in renal failure, he then developed a kidney stone. He also needed dialysis. I have always been grateful for the years Dr. Breslin cared for my husband. He was not an alarmist but logical and I value his expertise. I had confidence in his diagnosis and treatment.

Oct 2nd, 2012

My name is Nancy Goenanga, I had my right kidney removed 12 yers ago by dr Breslin. He was and is the best. If I still lived in NY I'd still be going to him. I wish he'd moved to Charlotte where I live know!!!