Dr. David Bressler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bressler?

September 4th, 2015

Unfortunately time to find a new Doctor

Dr. Bressler the few times I was able to see him was outstanding, unfortunately you can never get an appointment with him and it is quicker to get into an urgent care facility then to see one to the PA's. The staff that makes appointments is rude and basically if you do not see him on a regular basis, they can not make you an appointment with him. Therefore you are better off at urgent care.

July 30th, 2015

I feel very fortunate to have a Dr. as good as Dr. Bressler

I have been a patient of Dr. Bressler for 25 years. I feel ver fortunate to have him as my PCP.. I have had other doctors and none have been as diligent in giving you or getting you the best care available.

May 31st, 2015

A great Doctor and person.

Dr. Bressler is a kind, compassionate, and caring Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. I highly recommend him, he is a very nice guy.

April 14th, 2015

Too many patients

Good doctor but too many patients time to look for another doctor

October 2nd, 2014

Dr. Bressler is great!

I have very high hopes now that they are moving that staff issues will be taken care of. I myself have never had a problem and they are always very good to me. New office, new staff, and Dr. Bressler! What more could you want all you complainers? My only problem was the messy office. But that is being fixed.

September 27th, 2014

Great Doctor

Everyone reviewed Dr. Bressler had agreed that he is a very good doctor, hence it is not fair to put a low rating related to staff issues. You always can put low stars into experiences, where you can pin point the problem area. If you care more about a nice office and friendly staff you may find a doctor who will spend 7 minutes with you, smile, charge you and put a wrong diagnosis. May be Dr. Bressler is good because he cares much more about patient then the appearance of the business. You who writes a negative reviews probably has never worked 10-12 hours a day, everyday, however Dr. Bressler does

January 24th, 2014

Dr. Bressler: exceptional doctor with kind, responsive staff

I have been a patient in this practice for over 20 years, read all the reviews find most of the criticisms to be unfair, the one exception being the recommendation for a live person to answer the phone for scheduling of appointments and follow-up on medical concerns and questions. The criticisms came at a time when each of the reviewers knew that both Dr. Bressler and the other remaining physician were additionally in the position of treating a huge number of patients from the practice of a third partner who had retired. In the face of so many added responsibilities, it was more than obvious that Dr. Bressler and his staff did not "skip a beat" in making patients' health and well-being their sole priority. They spent hours long past closing time to make sure everyone was well-cared for in each and every detail of huge, added responsibilities they embraced fully in dedication to individual patient lives. Dr.Bressler is no stranger to "going above and beyond" for his patients'. A doctor can be very knowledgable in his field and well-trained but what elevates Dr. Bressler to "leader of the pack","terrific diagnostician" and provider of "spot on", outstanding treatment are: 1) his above average qualities as a very caring, thorough and good listener; 2) open-mindedness in the application of critical thinking skills to complex problems; 3) dogged determination to help and find answers for the patient no matter the "extras" of time and effort required; 4) his embrace of the kind of "parity" and partnership in the doctor patient relationship that has long been known as essential to patient healing 5) his practice of medicine with humble appreciation for its being a privilege to have the responsibility of caring professionally for the needs of others. This has been my own consistent experience with Dr. Bressler over the years. It was also my mother's, who found his medical care superior to what she had experienced living most of her life in another state (where patients from all over the world traveled for its center of renowned, clinical medical care and expertise). I could not and still do not know of a better person and internist than Dr. Bressler to entrust the care of a loved one to.

January 9th, 2014

Bressler- great; staff - disgraceful!

Dr. Bressler is a terrific diagnostician, thorough and patient, but the office staff and the way things are run is a disgrace in this day and age! You can't reach a live person on the phone and often cannot even leave a message! If someone calls you back, you are stunned! Sometimes you reach a second menu and just go around again. I usually just drive to the office. Twice I have waited a week, in pain, for them to get back to me to get permission for an MRI. Both times I had to keep calling or go to the office. This takes minutes to do when you are standing there. I don't know how they find anything in an office that is such a mess! Staff is rude and condescending. If it weren't for his skill, I would definitely look for another healthcare provider!!

March 13th, 2013

Needs Help

Read all the reviews before I typed this and there's is not much more to say. He's a good doctor but what he brings to the table his staff, office apperance, office workers and phone manors should drop his rating down 10 fold. Phone follow up is a joke. Communcation is terrible. Staff acts like they really don't want to be there and most concerning don't seem to understand what field they are in. HEALTHCARE...key word...CARE.

November 14th, 2012

Unfortunate

Dr. Bressler is a kind man, and I've been treated by him for years. My diagnosis of a medical issue took years to diagnose after seeing several specialists. Dr. Bressler never hesitated to continue treating my symptoms ordered by the specialists, which was so much easier than going through the specialists every couple of months. Calling in prescription refills is a joke at times. I have waited up to a week for a call back to pick up a script. I have also been told that I must not have called in anything because there was no message. I just call in a couple weeks in advance so I'm not left stranded. Making an appointment is a joke if you need to be seen urgently. First of all, you NEVER get to speak to someone when you call. You're met with an automated message asking you to leave a detailed message based on your needs, and then you wait to get a call back. That call back usually takes hours, which is unsettling when you're very ill. Then you're told there are no appts available for you to be seen, so you need to wait again until the nurse can speak to the dr for you and see what he suggests. That call back, has never happened. I have called several times to get a response, and have received a phone call the next morning asking me how I am. I have been left to go to the urgent care center, which is way more efficient. It just upsets me that I get more care at a clinic then I do at my own doctor's office. On another note, regarding my recent diagnosis, the doctor asked me how I was feeling after a couple of months of treating my symptoms. I told him that I have never felt better in my life, and that I felt "normal" for once. I carried around this issue all my life, and have struggled to live every day....it was a miracle that I was actually able to get up in the morning and not have to fight with all my will to just get through the day. I was very thankful for his support in helping me find the right specialists, and continue to carry on my treatments. His response to that was to cut out my prescriptions, because "in the medical field, we do not prescribe medications to people to just "make them feel better." I was stunned. Now, I hesitate talking to him about my condition at all for the fear that he will take the things away that are allowing me to live and care for my family. For lack of better words, I feel like he's treating me like an addict. It's sad. I'm moving on. I have had enough of not being able to get the care I need when I'm sick, the lack of communication, and frankly, the unorganized staff. Their office is a fire hazard. They do not have room for all their patient records, so they're stacked like skyscrapers, suffocating their staff. The least he could do is not keep adding patients for the bigger payout. Be a good doctor for a few, not a rushed, unorganized, "I don't have time for you," doctor to the hundreds of patients you see and can't even maintain a relationship with because you have a hard time remembering our basic health history. Doing less, is more!

August 7th, 2012

Change out your staff Dr. Bressler...

One of the best people- not just doctors- I have a huge respect for Dr. Bressler but his staff amazes me. They have to try to be so bad in my eyes. Not returning calls when they say they will, rude- as if your bothering them when you ask a question or call back for the 4th time due to no one responding. I have spoken to Dr. Bressler about these issues and he said he would address them but I have yet to see any change. Stinks- I really had to change doctors only due to a few meat heads.

January 8th, 2012

Relocate Office

Dr. Bressler is kind and caring. When I had multiple questions, I was reminded that my visit was only 15 minutes so if my problems were multiple to schedule another visit. The office staff is overwhelmed and the folders all over the place are unprofessional. Nice lunch spread provided daily by the drug companies. Must be nice. Hopefully their transition to computer records will happen soon.