A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bresticker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bresticker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bresticker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresticker graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bresticker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Bresticker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Bresticker practice?
- Dr. David Bresticker has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bresticker practices Family Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Loysville, PA.
See Williamsport Primary Care Doctors.