A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brice graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elmore Medical Center Hospital Dist
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- United States Naval Hospital-Sigonella, Fpo-Ae
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Brice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Brice practice?
- Dr. David Brice has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brice practices Family Medicine near Dillon, MT.
See Dillon Family Physicians.