A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brice is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brice
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brice graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Brice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elmore Medical Center Hospital Dist
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- United States Naval Hospital-Sigonella, Fpo-Ae
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Brice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Brice practice?
- Dr. David Brice has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brice practices Family Medicine near Dillon, MT.
See Dillon Primary Care Doctors.