A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brickel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brickel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brickel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scheurer Hospital
- Huron Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Richard Brickel MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Brickel practice?
- Dr. David Brickel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brickel practices Urology near Bad Axe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sebewaing, MI.
See Bad Axe Urologists.