A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brickey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brickey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brickey, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Brickey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Brickey DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Brickey practice?
- Dr. David Brickey has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Brickey practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Woodway, TX.
See Tyler Critical Care Practitioners and Tyler Pulmonologists.