Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Do Not Recommend  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2014

My dad went into the hospital for a routine procedure and ended up in ICU under this doctors care. He died 7 days after his was admitted. He walked into this hospital with faith in his doctors and was expected to return home the next morning but he never got to come home again. I feel this man was very uncaring and rude and may be part of the reason my father is no longer with us. Be cautious when dealing with him.

|  Be leary  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2014

Dr dad was healthy going into surgery at this hospital. After a common procedure was performed he started having a lot of pain. He ended up In Intensive Care under Dr. Brickey's care & died 7 days after entering the hospital. Dr. Brickey was not the most compassionate person. We found him to be rather cocky & rude.

|  Bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

I met this Dr. in Dec of 2010, when he was my late husbands Dr., I thought he was a bit crude and rude, my husband of 27 years died 6 days after becoming a pt of this Dr. my husband walked into this hospital with moderate health issues, we put our trust in this man but my husband did not walk back out, the funeral director picked him up after his untimely death, and my life will never be the same, a part of me died the night my husband died.