A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brigham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brigham
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brigham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brigham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brigham graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brigham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Brigham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Brigham practice?
- Dr. David Brigham has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brigham practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.