A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brigham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brigham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brigham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brigham graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Brigham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Brigham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David W. Brigham practice?
- Dr. David Brigham has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brigham practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.