David Brillon Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen David Brillon?

stay away!

Posted on June 16th, 2017

david brillon is a very bad doctor.

bad doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2017

david brillon's treatment left me sicker that when i first saw him.

an uninformative physician

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

dr billon did not fully inform me about the treatment he recommended i have. because of this, i continue to have thyroid problems brought on my the treatment i had.

a non-informative dr

Posted on September 8th, 2014

i went to see dr. brillon for a over active(hyper) thyroid. after numerous scans he had me treated with radio active iodine to cool the thyroid down. one thing he forgot to tell me is that some patients, after treatment, get a hypo active thyroid, which is an under active thyroid condition. he mad no effort for me to see him after treatment to get tested for this. luckily, i went to my gp, and he ran the proper tests that showed this problem.. my cholesterol was very high because of this. he should have been clear and informed me of this possibility, so i could of been checked out sooner.

Best Endocrinologist I've Ever Had

Posted on July 5th, 2012

After having Type I Diabetes for 13 years and tried 6 other Endocrinologists, I finally found a doctor who has the combination of knowledge, caring, and practical skills to give me the information and individualized advice I need, when I need it. After years of putting in huge amounts of effort without being able to bring my A1c below 7.5 (at best), within several months of being under Doctor Brillon's care, I achieved an A1c of 6.7 - a level of control I had despaired of ever reaching. Dr. Brillon is quite simply the best Endocrinologist and possibly the best doctor of any kind I have ever had. The only difficulty is that scheduling appointments must be done quite far in advance; but this is the case with all doctors with active faculty and research positions at major hospitals. He is definitely available by phone if necessary.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr. Brillon was the fifth endocrinologist I saw regarding thyroid disease. He diagnosed me immediately and correctly, and put together a treatment plan that relieved me from a life threatening disease as quickly as possible. He is very accessible for follow up visits and calls, and really wants to know you are feeling better. He treats each patient with great care and concern, and not just a lab test result. I would recommend Dr. Brillon to anyone seeking superior medical care in the hands of a physician who cares. He really wants to heal~AND HONESTLY CARES ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF HIS PATIENTS.

Office Staff

Posted on August 30th, 2010

I made the appointment 3 weeks ago. I spoke with a woman in the office. We discussed my insurance. After answering her questions, she said the doctor accepted my insurance.I went today and was told that the doctor did not take my insurance. (I believe it was the same woman I spoke with on the phone.) So I asked the out-of-pocket cost. She said anywhere from $300-550. I said goodbye.Now I will have to do the research all over again and wait another 3-4 weeks for an appointment. I don't think my condition is serious, but what if it were? Her behavior would be criminal. I wish I could rate the doctor... but I never saw him.

The best of the best.

Posted on November 29th, 2009

You will not find a finer physician than Dr. Brillon. Smart, personable, caring and spends all the time necessary to do a thorough examination and discuss your individual concerns and needs. If only all physicians were of the caliber of this one. In all regards, Dr. Brillon is the best of the best.

Posted on January 28th, 2016