A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brinker is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brinker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brinker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Brinker MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Brinker practice?
- Dr. David Brinker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brinker practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Pathologists.