A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Briseno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Briseno, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briseno
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Briseno Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laboratory; X-rays; Vision and Hearing Screenings.
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Briseno graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Briseno has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Briseno FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Briseno practice?
- Dr. David Briseno has 1 office location.
Dr. David Briseno practices Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.