Dr. David Brodland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brodland?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Brodland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2015

Excellent

WONDERFUL. Treated basal cell skin ca on my face with Mohs. I'm a 28 year old female. Trusted him completely. Kind, considerate, knowledgeable. Highly recommend. You are in excellent hands with Dr. Brodland.

February 23rd, 2015

Have gone to this doctor for 10 years. He is outstanding and his skills are amazing.

July 31st, 2014

Comfortable, reassured by physician and staff.

June 3rd, 2014

MOHs surgery on face

I was diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma resulting Moh 's surgery between my cheek and nose on my face. With Dr. Brodland's experience and expertise in plastic surgery, I knew I had nothing to fear. Within weeks after surgery, there was minimal scarring. People had to look close to see I had surgery. He was very efficient, personable, and caring ( calling me that night of surgery). I highly recommend Dr. Brodland.

August 23rd, 2013

skin cancer patient

this is the third time I had skin cancer and had dr brodland all 3 times. he is warm funny and he puts you at ease while he is working on you. Ihe called me at night after my surgery to ask me how I was doing not to many drs do that. his staff was very nice to. I highly recommend dr brodland if you ever have to have skin cancer removed. im hoping I don't need him anymore but if I do I will surely go back to him thank you so much.

March 8th, 2012

Good to meet a follow graduate of SIU

I discovered, during my first appointment with Dr. Brodlund that we were both graduates of Southern IllinoisUniversity and that really reassured me that I was seeing a good doctor.He is an interesting person to see and talk to. Can highly recommend him and his care of my condition was excellant.

January 30th, 2011

Excellence in medicine

I have been a patient here before and recently took my sister and as usualeverything about the experience was amazing. Can't say enough about thegood experience. My sister is sending all of her friends.

April 4th, 2008

An Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Brodland and his staff took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly, and at a level that I could easily understand. Dr. Brodland's bedside manner was excellent, his humor put me at ease, and he even followed up with a personal phone call the evening after surgery to check on my progress! I highly recommend Dr. Brodland if you ever need skin cancer surgery. He and his staff are just wonderful to work with, and their Shady Side facility is truly excellent!

April 19th, 2017