A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brodner, Otolaryngologist (ENT), Sleep Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brodner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodner graduated from Medical School, University of Florida - College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Brodner MD is a male Allergist and practices in Legal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. David C. Brodner practice?
- Dr. David Brodner has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Brodner practices Legal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Otolaryngologists and Boynton Beach Allergists.