A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brodner, Otolaryngologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brodner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodner graduated from Medical School, University of Florida - College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clifton Brodner MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Brodner practice?
- Dr. David Brodner has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Brodner practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Boynton Beach Otolaryngologists.