Learn more about Dr. David Brodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brodner, Otolaryngologist (ENT), Sleep Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brodner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Chronic Rhinitis (Atrophic Rhinitis)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Frontal Sinusitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodner graduated from Medical School, University of Florida - College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Brodner MD is a male Allergist and practices in Legal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. David C. Brodner practice?
- Dr. David Brodner has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Brodner practices Legal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, and Allergy near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Otolaryngologists, Boynton Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Boynton Beach Allergists.