A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brodner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brodner, Otolaryngologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brodner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brodner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodner graduated from Medical School, University of Florida - College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brodner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Brodner MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Brodner practice?
- Dr. David Brodner has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Brodner practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See Boynton Beach Otolaryngologists.