Dr. David Brodner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brodner?

Too Full of Himself

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr. Brodner is the personification of arrogance! He prescribed several tests for me to address my concerns about instability and dizziness. He never bothered to review these tests with me until I asked for a consult two months later. At that consult, he simply told me that I have “inner ear weakness” and simply refused to elaborate or provide any further details. He said he spent 14 years learning his craft (and obviously zero years in learning how to communicate with his patient) and obviously thought it was beneath him to educate me. I will not deal with any doctor who doesn’t acknowledge a patient’s right to information about him- or herself.

Personification of Arrogance

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Posted on November 6th, 2016

He stinks has no bedside manner

Never called back w results or diagnosis

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Very easy to make sam-day appointment, although dr. appeared very rushed and did not have a good bedside manner. Also, NEVER called back with results of tests, diagnoses or follow up!!!!! At this point, will not be returning to the office since it appears that they don't care.

Told to see psychologist by ENT...surgery done by another doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Came in with a serious medical condition but was told to see a psychologist. A year later, I got my severe deviated septum corrected by another doctor. The septum was actually pushing into the sinus cavity causing sleeping issues and hypoxia.

Able to breathe thru my nose again.

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Excellent results, a small amount of discomfort during the numbing process, the procedure was painless and fast the doctor and nurse are very helpful and professional ! I would highly recommend Dr Brodner!

Not a Fan

Posted on March 10th, 2016

From my experience, I would find a different doctor. He did not look at my medical records or take.a proper history. Unpleasant bedside manner, rushed, and appeared annoyed when asked a question.

Excellence

Posted on January 12th, 2016

If you have any questions about your sinuses or having troubles with sleeping and snoring, this is the place to go. Dr.Brodner is brilliant and will what ever he can to help your situation.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

They made the whole process easy and worry free

Mrs.

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Brodner for any ENT problems, I had a very successful surgery!

Ahhh, I can breathe!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Brodner and his staff were great. I had what I thought was insomnia for 10 years. My Primary Doctor sent me for a sleep study and the results for sleep apnea were negative. She sent me to Dr. Brodner where I learned that my breathing was blocked. I also learned that I had allergies and sinus problems which explained a lot. Dr. Brodner did surgery on my deviated septum and sinuses. He explained everything and amswered all of my questions. I can finally breathe and sleep through the night. What a difference in quality of life!

Post nose and throat sx check up

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Very professional and excellent bedside manner.