Dr. David Brogno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 9th, 2015
Good Doctor one who has a understanding for his patient and takes his time to make sure everything is correct .... all I can say I he is a excellent dr. and I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs surgery on their heart ..........

February 10th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Amazing doctor

June 9th, 2012
Doesnt have the patient's interest at heart
I had a heart attack and was taken to my local hospital Dr Brogno and his partners convinced me to be transferred into NYC from the local hospital that we loved. I felt intimidated and listened.I got terrible care in NYC and my family was stuck with an ambulance bill and lots of money for parking. Then we found out the the NYC hospital is paying Dr. Brogno for sending his patients there. Dr.Brogno cares about his wallet not his patients care

August 11th, 2011
Dedicated, Skilled, Caring Lifesaver
Dr. David Brogno saved my life 4 1/2 years ago by skillfully and promptly stabilizing me as I was having a developing heart attack, and then provided me with outstanding pre and post care prior to and following needed tripple by pass surgery. My heart sustained no damage. Today I jog, live a full active life....and so much of that positive story is thanks to Dr. Brogno's skills. But this physician needs to be recognized for more than his skillsets.....he is patient and an active listener to every concern raised by myself or family members who have been with me in the hospital or during an office visit . His answers are thorough and responsive to all raised concerns. He reflects in his consultations a full active involvement and awareness of the latest developments in not only cardiology, but all other germane branches of medicine. I, and the many that I have recommended to his care, have all found in him the best of medical competency and humane care.

July 8th, 2011
Cares more about money than patients
I was very disappointed in Dr Brogno and his care. He was willing to send me home from the hospital with chest pain because he wanted me to have my family drive me to a hospital in NYC an hour away. I couldn't understand this. Then I found out that he was being paid a lot of money to send his patients into NYC. I am lucky I didnt die on the way. Very sad that a doctor who is supposed to save lives, puts his pocketbook first and not the patient.

May 24th, 2011
This doc puts his own needs above the patient
Dr Brogno seemed to have his own agenda for his treatment of me and showed no regard for my care. he spent more time convincing me to be transferred to another hospital than diagnosing my problem. I suffered a heart attack and he showed no concern for me. He is not what he used to be. I would never recommend him

April 18th, 2011
Not very caring
Dr. Brogno only likes to do proceedures on his patients. He is very abrupt and didnt seem to care. I have serious problems and expect more from my doctor--especially for a heart problem

February 2nd, 2011
A mediocre doctor with a terrible office. He does not speak well and was rude to my family. He did not diagnose me properly

December 26th, 2010
Saved from a heart attack
He is the greatest. His fast action saved my life after a heart attack. He has been giving me excellent examinations and medical advice ever since. He asks the right questions and listens to the answers; and in a very relaxed and unhurried way. You can trust him. A+ doctor.

January 30th, 2009
The reason this Dr is probably late to appointments is because he does the actual Procedures.. This Dr. Is amazing.. If it wasn't for him My mother wouldnt be here today! Along with thousands of other... this Dr is wonderful... total A+++++++++

September 22nd, 2006