A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Broizman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Broizman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broizman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Broizman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Broizman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Broizman practice?
- Dr. David Broizman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Broizman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tenafly, NJ.
See Tenafly Obstetricians & Gynecologists.