A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brokaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brokaw, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brokaw, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Brokaw graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brokaw has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brokaw MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Brokaw practice?
- Dr. David Brokaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brokaw practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.