Dr. David Brokaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brokaw?

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Brokaw is a very caring and knowledgeable surgeon who takes the time to explain your conditions, and the options that can be taken to help you recover. I would recommend him to anyone. You will be in good hands if he is treating you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the review, Stan.

Posted on August 31st, 2013

He has given me a inspiration to study orthopedic/ trauma doctor. He is very understanding and makes sure you know what's going on. He likes to joke around and make laughs which is always good when you are stressed out about what is wrong. He is a very very good doctor.

Dr. Brokaw is the BEST!!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I was life-lined to Methodist Hospital a few years ago, with life threatening injuries from an auto accident and several bones broken & crushed. Dr. Brokaw first of all saved my life and then after surgeries and months of treatments, I was able to walk again. I believe if it were not for Dr. Brokaw, I would not be walking today!! He also has a very caring bedside manner! I highly recommend him!!

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr. Brokaw gave me the best Orthopedic Treatment I have ever recieved. I highly recommend him to anyone who has any orthopedic issues due to his care. He is the nicest physician in all of Indianapolis bar none.

Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde

Posted on September 17th, 2012

First appointment went fine with an apparently consummate professional reviewing my symptoms and medical history. Later appointment was poor with this doctor berating and lecturing me for expressing my anxiety and reluctance to have a highly invasive, non-reversible surgery. Do not go to this doctor if you hope to enter into a partnership with him in your personal medical treatment and care. You will be treated as a child at best, or you will be vilified and scolded for questioning his plan of treatment at worst. Saddest part is that I wasn't completely reluctant to have a surgical procedure. I know I probably will need one, and that is why I was there to see him in the first place. (Orthopedic surgeon, duh!) I am just not sure that the scope of what he wanted to prescribe is absolutely necessary and that perhaps a less aggressive procedure would provide the much-needed relief. I didn't know that asking for less would produce this kind of outburst and animosity so early in our doctor-patient relationship. I would recommend he become a better listener or get some counseling in anger management.

worst dr. i have ever been to

Posted on July 18th, 2012

I went to mr. Brokaw for a workers comp. Injury and he intentionally lied to the insurance about my condition because of this I never got the treatment I needed and caused me to live the rest of my life in pain. I have no dout that he has the ability to be a good doctor, he just does not have the chemical make up to put his patients ahead of his financial gain for his lies. It is sad that a person can say first do no harm, and not even care if he adheres to it. In my opinion he is the definition of a crooked doctor that does not deserve the prestigious title of Doctor hinge the reason I refer to him simply as Mr. Brokaw

Dr. Brokaw Saved my LIFE!

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Don't hesitate to have Dr. Brokaw treat you or perform surgery on you! He performed 4 life saving surgeries on my leg. I had contracted Flesh Eating Bacteria, was turned AWAY by 5 doctors who said THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO HELP ME, Dr. Brokaw was pulled out of surgery to operate on me, and because of his INTELLIGENCE and GIFTS as a DOCTOR, I am here today, have FULL FUNCTION of my leg and it looks perfectly NORMAL! His bedside manner is Excellent, HE CARES! He is STRAIGHT forward. I wouldn't hesitate for him to treat any of my family or friends! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! His staff and P.A.'s are SUPERB!

The best ortho trauma doc in Indy

Posted on January 8th, 2011

Dr. Brokaw is the best orthopedic surgeon one could hope for in Indianapolis or perhaps anywhere. He is as knowledgeable as he is unpretentious. I'm walking today because of his skill and caring. The only negative I could think of for him is that no one has cloned him as of yet!!

Posted on August 9th, 2017