A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brooks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Church Brooks MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Brooks practice?
- Dr. David Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brooks practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.