A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brooks, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder inflammation (Cholecystitis)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Brooks MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Brooks practice?
- Dr. David Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brooks practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.