Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Brotman
Dr. David Brotman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poplar Bluff, MO, with another office in Poplar Bluff, MO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Brotman is affiliated with Temple Lower Bucks Hospital, Aria Health and Aria Health-Frankford Campus. Dr. Brotman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Brotman has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. David Brotman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poplar Bluff, MO.
Dr. Joseph Arcidi Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Poplar Bluff, MO 1.30 mi34
Dr. Fadi Makari
Poplar Bluff, MO 1.30 mi9
Dr. Kean Griffith
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Poplar Bluff, MO 1.47 mi33