A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brown, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson Vicksburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Brown DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Brown practice?
- Dr. David Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. David Brown practices Family Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Primary Care Doctors.