Dr. David Brownstein MD Patient Reviews

3.8

November 10th, 2016
Fantastic doctor !
I've been seeing Dr. Brownstein for about a yr or so . He's excellent has a great bed side manner , he's genuinely interested in helping you and getting to the bottom of illnesses ! I would and do recommend him to others !

April 8th, 2016
Great
Dr brown stein is great and definitely not a quack

December 22nd, 2015
Researcher for alternative medicine
I never met this doctor before in person, but I thanks him with all my heart, to dare to discover a better way to do medicine, more natural and less invasive with all his products, that actually are beneficial to you and really cure you, with out the sides effect of others "called modern medicine". I been getting some of his supplements and really do what they promised. Who cares about if his people answer the phone sooner or later, or if by any reason, his secretary at certain point did not smile at you , we are all human after all, probably she had a bad day at home the night before...but that doesn't matter that much, but focus on what you really have to focus. When do a review report, think specially on the Quality of his products, they can safe your life ! And yes they do !!! But some people they just prefer to intoxicated their body with radiation, chemio or the new demon: the steroids. All that had been proved to destroy your system and create new health problems. I'm glad Dr. Brownstein exist and also his natural supplements. God bless you and protect you against envy people.

June 28th, 2012
Jenny
I have been a patient of Dr. Brownsteins for many years. He is an excellent physician and so gifted/talented at diagnosing and providing gentle holistic treatment. He's a breath of fresh air in the medical field! Only wish we had more Docs like him. Have to travel a long way to see him but I know it's so worth the trip. I have my life back to prove it!