Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great show details Great
by Lawrence w on Apr 8th, 2016

Dr brown stein is great and definitely not a quack

by Caroline on Apr 3rd, 2016

Dr. B has kept me healthy for over 8 years. I am a 73 yr old female and with any slight illness, allergy, ache or pain I have (that we all occasionally have no matter who our doctor is), well meaning friends advise me of what they do to overcome the same...with an otc pill or prescription. When I explain that my doc is an holistic MD, many think I am seeing a "quack". I just smile and tell them.."well I stay healthy". I pray for so many that I see seriously ill younger than me.

Researcher for alternative medicine show details Researcher for alternative medicine
by A very Gratefull mother on Dec 22nd, 2015

I never met this doctor before in person, but I thanks him with all my heart, to dare to discover a better way to do medicine, more natural and less invasive with all his products, that actually are beneficial to you and really cure you, with out the sides effect of others "called modern medicine". I been getting some of his supplements and really do what they promised. Who cares about if his people answer the phone sooner or later, or if by any reason, his secretary at certain point did not smile at you , we are all human after all, probably she had a bad day at home the night before...but that doesn't matter that much, but focus on what you really have to focus. When do a review report, think specially on the Quality of his products, they can safe your life ! And yes they do !!! But some people they just prefer to intoxicated their body with radiation, chemio or the new demon: the steroids. All that had been proved to destroy your system and create new health problems. I'm glad Dr. Brownstein exist and also his natural supplements. God bless you and protect you against envy people.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Julie on Dec 12th, 2015

Dr. Brownstein is very thoughtful and treats you like you are part of his family.

"Run" to get an appointment show details "Run" to get an appointment
by Lesley S on Nov 12th, 2013

It has been my experience that many excellent physicians having lengthy wait times, not necessarily a negative. If we all "ran" whenever doctors claimed to be able to cure cancer and charged huge prices for the medicines to be able to do just that...then the medical community as a whole and all pharmaceutical companies would have been out of business 40 years ago. Dr. Brownstein is an excellent, knowledgeable practitioner of both allopathic and holistic medicine.

Mark as Helpful  | 19 people found this helpful Report Abuse
none show details none
by NotAcknowledged on May 22nd, 2013

Phones are not answered too well. Everytime I call it rings and rings. Emails are not answered as well.

Mark as Helpful  | 33 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Amazing and helpful holistic MD show details Amazing and helpful holistic MD
Dec 4th, 2012

If you are fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr. Brownsteins you will get the best care an MD can give you. His practice is still at wait list for good reason.

Mark as Helpful  | 29 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Jenny show details Jenny
Jun 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Brownsteins for many years. He is an excellent physician and so gifted/talented at diagnosing and providing gentle holistic treatment. He's a breath of fresh air in the medical field! Only wish we had more Docs like him. Have to travel a long way to see him but I know it's so worth the trip. I have my life back to prove it!

Mark as Helpful  | 50 people found this helpful Report Abuse
A doc with a heart... show details A doc with a heart...
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Brownstein is a joy! He has a compassionate (excellent) bedside manner and is very good at figuring out health issues as well as creating a do-able plan for the best approach (holistic or medical) to address the cause.I appreciate his openness and willingness to explain his findings in a non-medical way. Only wish we had MORE like him all over the U.S.!!I love his natural approach to health!!

Mark as Helpful  | 30 people found this helpful Report Abuse
May 6th, 2009

While this doctor did diagnose high metals in my body and the removal of them has improved my health, the office is VERY unfriendly, sells expensive products and requires long lead times for appts.

Mark as Helpful  | 39 people found this helpful Report Abuse