Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bruce
Dr. David Bruce, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling, IL, with another office in Sterling, IL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Otolaryngology. Dr. Bruce is affiliated with C G H Med Ctr, Sterling, Il, Katherine Shaw Bethea Hosp, Dixon, Il and Cgh Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bruce has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
Dr. David Bruce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling, IL.
Dr. Kim Treviranus
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Sterling, IL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Terry Donat
Plastic Surgery, Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology
Sterling, IL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Michael Gerberi
Sterling, IL 0.01 mi41