A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bruining:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bruining is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bruining, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruining graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bruining has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Henry Bruining MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Bruining practice?
- Dr. David Bruining has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bruining practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Gastroenterologists.