Dr. David Bruining Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bruining?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2014

Special doctor

His expertise and compassion are a step above the rest.

April 29th, 2013

Great GI Doc..HIGHLY recommend him

Dr Bruining is amazing. I have good doctors in Denver, but when I need additional attention, I go to Mayo to see Dr. B. He is thorough, prompt, informative, responsive and super nice. He has a great bedside manner. I have been to see him two times and both times I have had the best care. I called about a year after my last visit to ask him about my local doctor's recommendations and he called me back within ONE HOUR. It takes my local doc all day to call me back. I will continue to see Dr. B every few years to get a check up to make sure my Crohn's is undercontrol. Highly recommend him and Mayo!

January 27th, 2011

Dr. Bruining is one of the BEST GI doctors that I have ever had. I am so blessed to be a patient of his and consider him top notch. If you need to speak with him, he always calls you back as soon as he can. He goes above and beyond always...my labs were out of the normal range one friday and he called me that night on his layover to make sure that I was getting the care that I needed to get those labs back to normal. He never makes you feel like he has a million other things to do and will always sit and listen no matter how many questions you have. Couldn't speak highly enough of him because he is truly a remarkable doctor.

March 9th, 2010

bad bedside manners:(

I went to see this doctor for diversion colitis and was accused of inserting objects( ie marbles, stones) into my sigmoid colon. I did NONE of this and went elsewhere for treatment and was indeed diagnosed with diversion colitis, my ostomy reveresed and the colitis resolved.

December 31st, 2014