A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Brunstetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Brunstetter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brunstetter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brunstetter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Brunstetter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunstetter graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Brunstetter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Brunstetter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David B. Brunstetter practice?
- Dr. David Brunstetter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Brunstetter practices Psychiatry near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Wytheville, VA.
See Lynchburg Psychiatrists.