Dr. David Brunsting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brunsting?

He is the best doctor I knou because he is my doctor right nou I choice him very he us good he is the who help to get good doctor I'm lot thankfull for him. Thank you so much

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I love Dr. Brunsting! I tried switching doctors because of distance but quickly switched back to Dr. B! I drive 45 minutes to see him, and he is worth every last mile. Dr. B is hands down the best Dr. I have ever had. I highly recommend him!

Great doctor!

Posted on July 29th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. B for over 20 years now and I can recommend him without reservation. He is a good doctor and will refer you to top of the line specialists as well. He truly cares about his patients. His diagnoses are accurate and his "bedside manner" is excellent. I am very particular about my doctors, and Dr. B is so good I currently commute 70 miles to see him.

Love Dr. B

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Brunsting is one of my favorite doctors! He makes me feel at ease especially when I have had a PAP done by him. I don't feel weird. His bed side manner is excellent and he remembers things and is very personable. I would recommend him to my friends and family!

A Physicians, Physician.

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Truly the finest Physician I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient of.

Posted on April 25th, 2011

I, and my family have been seeing Dr. Brunsting for twenty of his twenty-one years of practice. He is very knowledgeable,intelligent,and has an exemplary "bedside manner." His expertise and compassion are almost unheard of.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. David Brunsting for over 18 years. Every time I have been required to change insurance by an employer, I double check to make sure Dr. Brunsting is on the list before signing up. He is caring, knowledgeable and efficient. Even when refering to a specialist he exercises the greatest of care in matching patient to specialist. While I live in San Diego county, he will always be my doctor of choice. I have never met a doctor who inspires more confidence.

Posted on January 14th, 2009