A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bryan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bryan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bryan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Bryan MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Bryan practice?
- Dr. David Bryan has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Bryan practices Urology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Chesterfield Urologists.