Dr. David Bryce MD Patient Reviews

3.1

December 10th, 2015
I saw this physician once I believe to establish me as a patient. It's been 3 years and I have never seen him since. The worst part about his practice is the lack of continuity. I have been with 5 different PA's. All do not seem to not know why I'm there.

July 13th, 2015
He would never see you in clinic. He only wanted to try very expensive procedures which didn't work. He would make empty promises. He was a liar. They say they are going to sedate you for the procedures. They must give you water because you feel the whole thing. Nothing sedated about this clinic. His PA Lauren has the worst bedside manner and needs to go! She is just downright rude and mean like Dr. Bryce.

April 6th, 2014
He's given me back some normal living again,
I have osteoporosis in my back and have been with Dr.Bryce for about four years and I would never want any other Dr.With my disease I don't expect to be 100% pain free but Dr. Bryce has made it so that it comes close for months at a time.I just can't say enough for this doctor and he's also very nice.I also have a very bad knee but can't have a knee replacement because of severe heart problems and Dr. Bryce keeps me on my feet and walking which I wouldn't be without him.I would recommend him to anyone that needed an excellent pain dr.

January 13th, 2014
Saved my life.
I have seen DR BRYCE for just short of 11 years. When I was first sent to him I was in outrageous pain from surgery. Other doctors had differing opinions as to what was wrong. In one visit he accurately diagnosed my condition and began Ganglion Blocks to alleviate my pain. They had some effaect, but with my disease they only work for a short time. In the next year I had many procedures to help me. But due to nothing done wrong my disease worsened. Dr. Bryce and NURSE PRACTITIONER BARB KOSCHAK did everything medically possible in this time and were caring, considerate and concerned. They kept me as comfortable as possible considering I had a progressive form of CRPS/RSD. When all options were exhausted a pain pump was implanted and was the one thing that allowed me some form sanity in my life. Dr Bryce suggested other doctors when they were needed including a psychiatrist, physiatris, spine specialist and the list goes on. He has always kept other doctors informed of my condition by both calling them and copying them with all my records. Has he been a perfect doctor at all times? No..but then I have not always been a perfect patient. I owe my life to this man and Barb. Without their knowledge and caring ways, I would not be alive today.

August 28th, 2013
never again
A friend recommended this doctor for back problems. Never again will I see this doctor (if you can call him a doctor) very rude and unprofessional. He didn't even look at my records. His nurse did all the work asking questions, He seemed like he didn't care at all. Like I was wasting his time. He wants the big bucks for his work. I wouldn't give him 2 cents. Ending up going to a different doctor in the hospital. What a poor excuse for a doctor.

August 13th, 2013
Never again will I make an appointment to see this Dr. Bryce. I do not know how he can call himself a doctor. When in for back pain. No help at all. Wasn't listening on what I was telling him, seems like he was more interested in the nurse that was with him. Where did APM ever find this Doctor. Worthless. If this is the kind of Doctors APM has. Never go back their again.

March 21st, 2013
Complete misdiagnosis of the patient and poor opinion of a patient
I went to my last doctor for pain management and a host of other elements that I had going wrong with me at the time for five years and never had one single issue With me and in fact commending me on how I was one of the last patients he had to be concerned with and not worry because of my demeanor and responsibility. David and his staff at advanced pain management accuse me of being an addict although I'm not he is the one who meeds to do a medical evaluation on his gut that sticks out 2 foot I think he needs to reevaluate himself on addictions. It's clearly obvious he has a food addiction. My last physician switched me to morphine from oxycodone at one plint to try and get my body to reacclimate from being acclimated to the oxycodone. A month before my doctor retired he switched me back to the Oxy's. After my doctor retired I sustained another injury. My sleep deprivation was just starting to take place because Of the increasing pain I was losing about 3 or 4 hours sleep at night. I started to go to the advanced pain management clinic in Fort Atkinson Because I got a referral from a friend, by the way don't ever do that! read about it online first. So now I'm in more pain than I was before leaving my old doctor that retired. The night or two nights before my appointment with them I had taken one of my morphine pills that my old doctor had prescribed to help me sleep because I was in complete exhaustion losing the sleep that I have been losing the oxy's ramp me up a little and the morphine seem to make me sleepy so that was a choice I made before bedtime rather than taking the oxy's On frist visit to see Advanced pain They drug tested me which is to be expected I knew they would I wasn't trying to get away with anything or hide anything they were valid prescriptions then they'll lower my prescription quantity From what my previous doctor of five years had me at by about an eighth to a third This was done before they even had the results back from the test Even though I'm in more pain than I have ever been before. I took it with a grain of salt and figured their the doctors they know better and it didn't say a word. The next two months I could barely sleep because of the drop in medication I've gotten about three hours sleep a night since they've lowered it. This was a work injury and I was required to go into work on light duty. And because of my extreme exhaustion and sleep deprivation I nodded off a couple of times at work and actually got in deep trouble for it. A 15 day suspension to be exact. Nice right? Everybody knows that if you're on a workers comp for an injury the first thing they try to do is get rid of you. I talked to the main surgeon I talked to another family doctor that I had I talked to another surgeon, a nurse practitioner about the sleep deprivation due to the pain. She believes it was from the drop and medication the first time. At night just so I could go to sleep I would take a shot of alcohol the next night it was two then three then fore You get the point just so I could go to sleep. Yes I realize drinking on this medicine is the dumbest thing of person can do Sadly when you're getting 3 to 4 hours sleep a night you'll do anything just to close your eyes To get a little sleep. at that point you don't care if you die or not. I was honest and told Work and advanced pain management of all the meds I was on that were all prescribed From my previous doctor When I went to see this guy again I explained to him that I was afraid that my drinking could get to the point where it got out-of-control and I wanted off these meds so I check myself and to a program clinic that could get me off of all of them. This pasta Twinkie addict of a doctor And I wouldn't normally call names And Perpetrate such a callow attitude but that's what he referred to me as has the nerve to call me an addict. Stating that my current script was the Oxy's and Fent i shouldn't have taken the morphine. Therefore I am an addict and he's cutting me completely off winning me down gently By the kindness of his heart. Because he This place claims I've violated their medication policy when the first month I went there is when I sign that policy that was the same day I took that first drug test with advanced pain management thats when it showed the morphine that I had taken two nights before to fall asleep. He claimed the amount fount of what was detected meant I was taking it more then the one or two nights I said I was. The one thing I have to say to the Porkchop addict is I'm a gastric bypass patient anything I take goes right through me I have half of intestines what do you think the rates going to look like when testing me. Also Mr. meatloaf addict gets to the ends and says my injury isn't enough to be on medicine anyway even though I'm completely in operable and I have been told Buy three different surgeons I will need two new knees very shortly I have nerve damage in my elbows.

November 2nd, 2012
Yawning throughout visit!
I am not impressed with Dr. Bryce at all. I went to him with high hopes of finding a solution to my pain that i've had for 4 years. It was near closing time, and I felt like everyone just wanted to leave, including Dr. Bryce. I think he barely skimmed my records, he yawned throughout his time with me (and I mean BIG, long yawns), and his first recommendation was to see a psychiatrist. Wow. I have since seen a different pain specialist, who correctly diagnosed my problem, and has reduced my pain tremendously with radiofrequency ablation of the spine. I would never go back to Dr. Bryce.

March 11th, 2012
I have been patient of Dr. Bryce for almost 10 years. I travel 3 1/2 hrs to see him. I will not let any other Dr. Touch my spine. His patients are loyal. We will follow him anywhere. He knows his business. If you have a poor visit perhaps your problems aren't what you think. Dr. Bryce has never been wrong yet.

October 17th, 2010
Horrible Experience
I have been seen by many Doctors and have NEVER left their office feeling as horrible as I did with Dr. Bryce. He had the worst bedside manner, did not take the time to listen and made several assumptions without even knowing anything about my condition. Would never recommend.