A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bryson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bryson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bryson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bryson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bryson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans