A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bub, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bub graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bub has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Bub MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Bub practice?
- Dr. David Bub has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bub practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.