Learn more about Dr. David Bub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bub, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bub graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bub has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Bub MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Bub practice?
- Dr. David Bub has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bub practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Colorectal Surgeons and Allentown Surgeons.