A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bub
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bub, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bub graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bub has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Bub MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Bub practice?
- Dr. David Bub has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bub practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Colorectal Surgeons and Allentown Surgeons.