A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buch
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Buch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buch, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Buch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leslie Buch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Buch practice?
- Dr. David Buch has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Buch practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.