A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buch
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buch, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Buch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leslie Buch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David L. Buch practice?
- Dr. David Buch has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Buch practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.