Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Buchalter
Dr. David Buchalter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delray Beach, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Buchalter is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), Bethesda Memorial Hospital and West Boca Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Buchalter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Buchalter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delray Beach, FL.
Dr. Steve Meadows VI
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Delray Beach, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Brian Coleman
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Delray Beach, FL 0 mi31
Dr. Russel Weisz
Delray Beach, FL 0 mi21