Dr. David Buchalter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 30th, 2016
The WORST doctor ever! One year post-total knee replacement I am still in severe pain and am unable to resume the active lifestyle I lead prior to this surgery. In addition, a bone that was never there before now protrudes from beneath my knee. Dr. Buchalter puts on a good performance before surgery. Afterward, he never once came to check on my progress in the hospital or rehab facility and when I saw him in the office post-operatively, he was curt, belligerent and argumentative! Do yourself a huge favor and find a different doctor for your total knee replacement. I promise you, you'll be saving yourself a lot of misery!!!

June 12th, 2015
Horrible treatment
I would never recommend this office as all they care about is $$$$$!! If you are behind in payments but make an appt AND make a payment they still won't let you come in! Now they have patients that are sometimes on the edge of a cliff depressed and with anxiety disorders and they are turned away even if they made a payment !!! This office is all about the $$$$ and have NO compassion for their patients!!! The staff is ugly and I was told too bad you are having problems it dr buchalter doesn't like a balance!!!!

March 15th, 2015
I would like everyone thinking about hip replacement to just book one visit with Dr B. My experience was so wonderfully pleasant and totally stress free that I cannot stop talking about it. The Dr and his staff could not have been more cordial and informative. I have the same high respect for the nursing home Vi at Lakeside,Lantana. Their staff pulled me through with ease during recovery and rehab. I have had NO pain since and recommend the combination of excellent care by both. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

March 15th, 2015
Dr. B is a very caring, competent Dr. the office is efficient and well run.

March 29th, 2014
knee replacement
the professional and technical quality of this surgeon was outstanding

February 20th, 2014
David N.Buchalter M.D.
The surgeon you select for knee replacement is your most important decision. I am a 75 year old diabetic patient and could not walk. As I write this it is one month and 10 days since surgery. I walk without a walker or cane, with a perfectly healed scar and very little pain. David Buchalter is brilliant. This is the surgeon you are looking for. He only does minimally invasive computer aided surgery that gives fast recovery and minimizes the pain involved. He is Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at Delray Medical. What an amazing result and a great doctor.

January 26th, 2014
Excellant Choice for hip replacement surgery
I recently had anterior hip replacement surgery done by David N. Buchalter, MD at Delray Medical Center. The results were excellant. Dr. Buchalter and his staff were very professional and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the results of this surgery. Also, the staff at Delray Medical Center helped and aided by speedy recovery. They were very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Buchalter and Delray Medical Center.

July 31st, 2013
WOW is all I can say!
All I can say is Dr. Buchalter gave me my life back! Having had knee problems forever, I never realized how it impacted the rest of my life. By the time I saw Dr. Buchalter to schedule a total knee replacement, I was fairly incapacitated. My back was so bad as well as my knee that I could not walk more than a half a block. I was reduced to using a motorized wheelchair anywhere I went. It is 2 weeks and 1 day since my surgery. I was in the hospital for two days only, left feeling better than I have in years. I am already walking pretty well without the assistance of a walker or cane. Therapists come and are amazed at my mobility and range. I am only getting therapy once a week but could have all I want with great insurance. I just don't need it. There is pain, do not get me wrong. The pain is no where as bad as when I started though and all of my horrific back pain is gone as well as my bowed in leg. I am so indebted to Dr. Buchalter for all he has done for me. I plan on doing my other leg in a short time and would not consider any other doctor than him. His staff is wonderful and patient. They answer all of your questions and are extremely organized. Love his bedside manner and the fact that he spends time with you when visiting in the hospital. You can't go wrong using this doctor- Excellent in every aspect!!!!

July 15th, 2013
david n buchalter
I am very pleased with the results of my hip surgery. Dr.Buchalter was right on with the length of recovery and the minor problems i will have for a short period of time.I am very satisfied with him patient approach and he was easy to talk to. I would definitely tell all i am for him. My overall rating is a 4 star.

April 17th, 2013
Fantastic Hip Surgeon
I needed my hip replaced. A lot of my friends were going to a doctor who was going to give them this brand new great hip. Dr Buchalter said he did not want to use that hip because it was too new and sometimes the hip can fail. He was 100% correct. 3 of my friends had to have a second surgery because the hip poisoned them. I was out of pain within 10 days and dancing in a month! I would NEVER consider going elsewhere for a hip or knee problem!!

March 27th, 2013
MY AMAZING OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
I had the worst fear walking in to Dr. Buchalter's office and after five minutes into the consultation all my fears were gone. He is amazing. The office staff are all great. I trust in him and I am confident in his ability. Thank you Dr. Buchalter and Thanks to your wonderful staff. OUTSTANDING experience!

August 24th, 2012
performance
I needed a knee replacement,as i had serious damage. The surgery went like clockwork,and the knee is now in A+ shape.