Dr. David Buchalter MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Delray Beach, FL

April 20th, 2017
I am an 81 year old man who got his life back thanks to Dr. Buchalter..Had hip replacement surgery 8 weeks ago.Walking with no cane after 5 weeks, back to the gym after 6 weeks. Hoping for tennis at 10 weeks. The Dr.is thorough and answers questions truthfully. I like him a lot.

April 4th, 2017
Top doctor
Recommended by my neighbor. Dr Buchalter explained the problem and gave me choices. When shots and PT didn't work, he suggested a knee replacement! He answered all my questions. The surgery was better than expected. 3 weeks afterwards I threw away my cane and after 6 weeks I was playing golf. The scar was nearly invisible! Better than my friends who had surgery elsewhere! Don't go elsewhere

March 29th, 2017
Great Doctor
I came to Dr. Buchalter after being referred by someone in my development. The office was very professional and Dr. Buchalter explained everything quite clearly. He gave me numerous options and treated my knee conservatively for three months. When it continue to get worse he explained that I could have surgery and there was a very good chance I could have significant improvement. He said I may not be perfect but I would certainly have an excellent chance of being better. He performed a new replacement and in a matter of two weeks I was walking with a cane and in four weeks I was walking without a cane and was in no pain. It's hard to believe that I was suffering for such a long time before Dr. Buchalter save my life. I would recommend everyone to him. He's a great doctor with great bedside manner and his staff is excellent.

March 29th, 2017
Best orthopedist in boca raton delray beach
I needed a hip replacement. I saw several doctors in the area and had Dr B do my surgery. He spent a lot of time explaining the surgery and did the Anterior Replacement. I went home the day after surgery and threw away the cane in a week. My limp is gone. I cant believe how easy this was. his office was great. They called me in the hospital to check on me and made sure I had everything I needed when I got home. No need to go anywhere else!!

January 18th, 2017
SIMPLY OUTSTANDING
Do yourself a favor, visit Dr. Buchalter before you let anyone else do it. Most everyone I talk to is astonished over my results; mobility, lack of pain, early resumption of activities.

January 30th, 2016
The WORST doctor ever! One year post-total knee replacement I am still in severe pain and am unable to resume the active lifestyle I lead prior to this surgery. In addition, a bone that was never there before now protrudes from beneath my knee. Dr. Buchalter puts on a good performance before surgery. Afterward, he never once came to check on my progress in the hospital or rehab facility and when I saw him in the office post-operatively, he was curt, belligerent and argumentative! Do yourself a huge favor and find a different doctor for your total knee replacement. I promise you, you'll be saving yourself a lot of misery!!!

June 12th, 2015
Horrible treatment
I would never recommend this office as all they care about is $$$$$!! If you are behind in payments but make an appt AND make a payment they still won't let you come in! Now they have patients that are sometimes on the edge of a cliff depressed and with anxiety disorders and they are turned away even if they made a payment !!! This office is all about the $$$$ and have NO compassion for their patients!!! The staff is ugly and I was told too bad you are having problems it dr buchalter doesn't like a balance!!!!

March 15th, 2015
I would like everyone thinking about hip replacement to just book one visit with Dr B. My experience was so wonderfully pleasant and totally stress free that I cannot stop talking about it. The Dr and his staff could not have been more cordial and informative. I have the same high respect for the nursing home Vi at Lakeside,Lantana. Their staff pulled me through with ease during recovery and rehab. I have had NO pain since and recommend the combination of excellent care by both. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

March 15th, 2015
Dr. B is a very caring, competent Dr. the office is efficient and well run.

March 29th, 2014
knee replacement
the professional and technical quality of this surgeon was outstanding

February 20th, 2014
David N.Buchalter M.D.
The surgeon you select for knee replacement is your most important decision. I am a 75 year old diabetic patient and could not walk. As I write this it is one month and 10 days since surgery. I walk without a walker or cane, with a perfectly healed scar and very little pain. David Buchalter is brilliant. This is the surgeon you are looking for. He only does minimally invasive computer aided surgery that gives fast recovery and minimizes the pain involved. He is Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at Delray Medical. What an amazing result and a great doctor.

January 26th, 2014
Excellant Choice for hip replacement surgery
I recently had anterior hip replacement surgery done by David N. Buchalter, MD at Delray Medical Center. The results were excellant. Dr. Buchalter and his staff were very professional and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the results of this surgery. Also, the staff at Delray Medical Center helped and aided by speedy recovery. They were very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Buchalter and Delray Medical Center.