Dr. David Buechel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Buechel?

December 22nd, 2015

Dr. David Buechel

Dr . Buechel is extremely knowledgeable about all types of medical conditions. He is very patient and thorough,and takes the time to explain things in laymen's terms. His assistant Marvelle is also very knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. This is a five-star medical practice in every facet of treatment.

January 22nd, 2013

Excellent Doctor and staff!

Dr. Buechel's services should be the best kept secret in Tucson, Because he is so consistently helpful. Once Dr. Buechel is finished with me, Marvelle amazingly completes all of my health related needs. My hope is that he outlasts me so that he can be my doctor to the end of my days.

August 15th, 2012

Great Doctor

long wait times, but its worth it to have the best Doctor in Tucson.

December 30th, 2011

When you look at someone without fully examining them and taking the appropriate tests, yet proclaim a certain diagnosis, that causes repurcussions that never should have happened. Very unprofessional

October 22nd, 2009

Do not go!!!!

I think I know why it is so easy to get an appointment. The first time I saw him he misdiagnosed me which did not surprise me because he was saying it before he had finished walking in the room. He did not explain the diagnosis nor did he prescribe any treatment. Also both times he left the room abruptly giving the impression that he would return and never did except when I asked for him to return . When I did ask him to return to the room, because I had questions, he said I thought we were done here in negative tone of voice. After acting annoyed with my questions he said You got your shot now so you can leave the room.

August 13th, 2009

One of the best physcians in the World

I think Dr Buechel is the best. I worked at Tucosn General Hospital years ago and saw how he cared for his patients, during that time.I chose him because he is a D.O.and I found him to be betterthan I had known.I truly believe he accepted a calling from God when he became a Physician.Just try him if you need a medical doctor,his practice speaks for itself.

May 6th, 2017