A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullek, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine (Jersey Sports Medicine & Rehab) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bullek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bullek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullek graduated from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine - Piscataway, NJ. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bullek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Bullek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Bullek practice?
- Dr. David Bullek has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bullek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Surgeons and Westfield Sports Medicine Doctors.