Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bullek
Dr. David Bullek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westfield, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bullek is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, St Barnabas Medical Center and Summit Medical Group. Dr. Bullek has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bullek has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Bullek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westfield, NJ.
Dr. Albert Thrower
Westfield, NJ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Joseph Barmakian
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Westfield, NJ 0.01 mi32
Dr. David Deramo
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, NJ 0.93 mi10