A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullek, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine (Jersey Sports Medicine & Rehab) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bullek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bullek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullek graduated from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine - Piscataway, NJ. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bullek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Bullek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Bullek practice?
- Dr. David Bullek has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bullek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Orthopedic Surgeons.