A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bullock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bullock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bullock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullock graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bullock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Rockcastle Regional Hospital and Resp Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bullock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Bullock practice?
- Dr. David Bullock has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Bullock practices Family Medicine near Mayfield, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, KY.
See Mayfield Family Physicians.