A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Buras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Buras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Buras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buras graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Patrick Buras MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Buras practice?
- Dr. David Buras has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Buras practices Internal Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Internists.