A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burger, Instructor/Fellow is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burger graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Burger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Burger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Burger practice?
- Dr. David Burger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Burger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.