Psychiatrists

4055 W Chandler Blvd Ste 5
Chandler, AZ 85226
480-464-4431
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Horrible  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2013

I will never go back to this doctor.

Jan 16th, 2012

Horrible first impression and bedside manner. Makes you like he is a God and you are scum.

|  Patient  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. B is a very caring, kind person that makes his patients feel he will take the best care availablnte for them. He takes the time to get to know and understand you. He makes accurate diagnosis and treats accordenly. He gives you undivided attention and makes the most of the short visits to keep your treatment on tract. Yes, he types during the appointment,how else would he be able to keep track of your current status and how the treatment is working. There is always time for additional comments after the initial evalutation of your current visit. I would recommend highly. Dr B is up to date on the latest treatments to make sure his patients are well taken care. There is no reason to look for a better psychiarist, there is not one in his specialty.

|  KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE MEANS EVERYTHING  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

Dr B has the knowledge and experience needed to make correct and sometimes difficult diagnosis. That same knowledge and experience is what makes him very adept at finding a prescription that will work for you. Not easy to do and something most doctors are unable to do as well. Unfortunately, with managed care, psychiatrists only have the time to do diagnosing and prescribing. So you better have a good therapist lined up too. That does not mean he does not care - just as his typing while talking with you does not mean that he does not care either! That's our world today. I'd rather have good records than constant eye contact. I do think he should have someone on call in case of emergencies, but he answer emails promptly - even on the weekends! Regardless, I highly recommend him. AND he wears great ties!

|  Wonderful Psychiatric  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

6 years I have seen him. Great Dr. If you have to wait it's not the Dr's fault, it's the patient before you. They are always late, fill their forms out slowly like you're his only patient. You get 1 hour first visit and 15 minutes for follow ups. If your late 10 minutes you will only get 5 minutes with him. Cause you were late!! He has others people with appointments waiting. He is very caring and when he is doing the PC, he is listening to you and writing it down in your file which is on the computer! Some people are so dumb. I can't say enough great things about him. Very fine Dr. Knows his stuff. He has been doing it for 32 years. Best Psychiatric I have ever had. Would recommend him highly.

|  Dr. Burgoyne is the Best!  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

I really think Dr. Burgoyne is great! He is typing updated information in his computer while I speak, which is normal with any Dr. His bedside manner is calm, caring, to the point and I find him quite comical. His calm demeanor does not mean he does not care! Yes, I would love to spend more time with him, but he is my psychiatrist, not my therapist. Love Ya Dr.B.

|  Love Dr. Burgoyne  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

My over all experience has been wonderful with Dr. Burgoyne. I have been seeing him for 5 or 6 years and he is spot on with med changes, diagnoisis and a pleasure to deal with. He has gone out of his way to get me on the right meds and low costing ones. I hope he never retires!!!!

|  Doesn't care about the patient  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

All he does is looking at his computer, typing. He doesn't show any compassion. His face shows that he doesn't care.

Jun 1st, 2011

The worst doctor ever!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Joe Z. on Apr 9th, 2010

I can not believe the rating here for wait time. I have never waiting longer than 3 minutes. Dr. Burgoyne has been very good for me in diagnosing my problems and providing the right drug combinations to help me get through the day.

Apr 29th, 2009

He sits at his computer and types while you are telling you him your issues....no face contact and seems indifferernt

|  Gets right to the point  |  show details
by Lizbet on Apr 28th, 2009 on kudzu.com

He was nice to talk to the visit seemed a little short but he was very informative about his care for my condition. It's hard to get ahold of the office personal I guess they're very busy. E-mails worked because he got back to me in a short amount of time. I felt relief that I had a doctor that was confident. He made me feel I didn't have anything to worry about.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Gets to the point Right away  |  show details
by Lizbet on Apr 28th, 2009 on kudzu.com

He was nice to talk to visit seemed a little short but he was very informative about his care for my condition. It's hard to get ahold of the office personal I guess there very busy. E-mails work he got back to me in a reasonalable time. I felt relief that I had a doctor that was confident. He made me feel I didn't have anything to worry about.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Amazing Psychiatrist  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2009

I found this doctor quite by accident and he was amazing with me. For the initial appointment he spent an hour with me diagnosing the problem, and then at subsequent appointments he was always very caring, concerned, and knew how to relieve my anxieties. He's the best psychiatrist I've ever seen!

|  Superb, compassionate, thorough  |  show details
by ARS on Nov 10th, 2008

Dr. Burgoyne is methodical and observant; he is current on treatment options; he takes personal interest in you as a patient and is available in emergency situations; I have entrusted my wellbeing to Dr. Burgoyne for more than 16 years and am confident in his professional acumen.