Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Burkett
Dr. David Burkett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, LA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Burkett is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe, P&S Surgical Hospital and North Monroe Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Burkett has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Burkett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, LA.
Dr. David Burkett
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Monroe, LA 0 mi14
Dr. Emile Barrow Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Monroe, LA 0.24 mi47
Dr. James Rittelmeyer
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Monroe, LA 0.24 mi38