A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burleson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burleson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burleson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burleson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burleson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Burleson MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David G. Burleson practice?
- Dr. David Burleson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Burleson practices Urology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Parsons, TN and Milan, TN.
See Jackson Urologists.