Dr. David Burnham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Burnham?

May 22nd, 2017

Condescending Attitude

As a worried Mother, voicing my concerns about my daughter's recurrent illnesses, I did not appreciate the way I was treated. He asked me what I thought was wrong with her, and when I told him, he said "what else?" I gave him another suggestion, and he asked me the same thing a third time. Why? In order to patronize me, is my guess. His condescending attitude continued throughout the entirety of the appointment. It was a waste of my time, and I left there without any answers and a bad taste in my mouth. I have found all of the other doctors in this group to be kind and empathetic, but this one could definitely use some assistance with his bedside manners.

December 17th, 2015

I trust this man so immensely! He is very sharp and has good instincts . He LISTENS to me and believes my perspective is valuable. What I absolutely love the most about this doctor is his candid demeanor and how he takes time to explain and teach me things (which helps to motivate me to follow through with his instructions.

September 2nd, 2017