A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burnsed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burnsed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burnsed, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnsed graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Burnsed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Burnsed MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Burnsed practice?
- Dr. David Burnsed has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Burnsed practices Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Summerfield, FL and Clarksdale, MS.
See Leesburg Surgeons.