Dr. David Burnsides MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Love this doctor
This physician has taken care of my parents and my sister for years. He keeps saying he is going to retire but I think his patients won't let him. ;-) He accepted my two sons as patients and I explained I have a third younger one but would he accept him as a patient when needed. His response was "if I am not retired by then" Well, the time has come since my youngest is almost 16 and needs a physical desperately for he hasn't had one in over 8 years. After a two week run around with Vicki, his nurse who said she would need to speak to Dr. Burnsides about scheduling my son would get back with me. (this was on the verge of it being unethical) I called back three times and she kept saying that she needed to get with the doctor about it. OK, if you can't ask within one or two...maybe three days tops then there is a problem. So I called and said I expected a call within the week. So, finally, a wonderful office person scheduled him for the following week. The only reason why I put up with such treatment is that Dr. Burnsides kept my father alive for years when he probably would not have lived such an active long life as he did. Dr. Burnsides is well aware that I totally understand the day he retires I will just move over to another one of his partners in his group but wanted to see him as long as I possibly could because I value his medical expertise and knowledge. This doctor is wonderful, has a great bedside manner. The staff is great as well. I am so grateful he is able to see my youngest son, even if it is for a physical. I recommend Dr. Burnsides to anyone, but anyone in his group is almost as good :-) if Dr. Burnsides is associated with them. I value this doctor and hope he doesn't retire for a while or my children remain healthy for a very very long time. Thank you, Dr. Burnsides for all you do!

January 29th, 2015
One of the best there is
People who have been with Dr., Burnsides for many many years have a reason. He is the best. He knows his stuff and he takes time to listen. I mean really listen like great bedside manner listen. Then sometimes he goes to his "bag of tricks" as he says to come up with a treatment and he has diagnosed and treated me correctly every time. I have been with him for 15 years and my Mom was with him for probably 25 or more. I hope that he never retires!!

January 16th, 2014
Dr. Burnside takes time to talk to you and listens to what you say. With pressures from insurance companies, that is becoming a rarity! I have been a patient for more than 30 years and would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, competent physician.

April 22nd, 2013
Helped me when five other doctors failed.
I recommend Dr. Burnsides to everyone I possibly can. He is kind, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and gives his patients the time they require each and every time. I went to five doctors for treatment, with no results. I was finally referred to Dr. Burnsides by a dear friend. That was 10 years ago, and I've never had a reason or desire to change physicians. He literally was the only one who took the time and effort to help me. I trust him with my life.

April 1st, 2012
Dr.Burnsides is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever been to. He listens and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has. Always professional, very accurate with every diagnosis. I have been a patient for 25 years and have recommende him to everyone I know. He is the best!

February 22nd, 2012
This man should not be practicing medicine
He is TOO conservative, especially with the elderly! He puts their lives in danger with every word he speaks. I am a medical professional and am truly concerned about the welfare of his patients.

February 24th, 2016