Dr. David Burnsides MD Patient Reviews

4.7

January 29th, 2015
One of the best there is
People who have been with Dr., Burnsides for many many years have a reason. He is the best. He knows his stuff and he takes time to listen. I mean really listen like great bedside manner listen. Then sometimes he goes to his "bag of tricks" as he says to come up with a treatment and he has diagnosed and treated me correctly every time. I have been with him for 15 years and my Mom was with him for probably 25 or more. I hope that he never retires!!

January 16th, 2014
Dr. Burnside takes time to talk to you and listens to what you say. With pressures from insurance companies, that is becoming a rarity! I have been a patient for more than 30 years and would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, competent physician.

April 22nd, 2013
Helped me when five other doctors failed.
I recommend Dr. Burnsides to everyone I possibly can. He is kind, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and gives his patients the time they require each and every time. I went to five doctors for treatment, with no results. I was finally referred to Dr. Burnsides by a dear friend. That was 10 years ago, and I've never had a reason or desire to change physicians. He literally was the only one who took the time and effort to help me. I trust him with my life.

April 1st, 2012
Dr.Burnsides is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever been to. He listens and makes you feel like you are the most important patient he has. Always professional, very accurate with every diagnosis. I have been a patient for 25 years and have recommende him to everyone I know. He is the best!

February 22nd, 2012
This man should not be practicing medicine
He is TOO conservative, especially with the elderly! He puts their lives in danger with every word he speaks. I am a medical professional and am truly concerned about the welfare of his patients.