A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Burt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Burt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Burt practice?
- Dr. David Burt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Burt practices Emergency Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Emergency Physicians.