A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burtis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burtis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Burtis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Shands at Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Burtis DO is a male Neurologist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David Burtis practice?
- Dr. David Burtis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Burtis practices Neurology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Gainesville Neurologists.